The countries of the world are divided into Zones
New rules for enter Bulgaria from today. Countries around the world are divided into red, orange, and green Zones, depending on the number of COVID-19 Patient.
People from countries in the green zone will participate Bulgaria under the simplest regime. Additional tests will be carried out for those entering from the orange zone, and those from the red zone will not be admitted into our country. The list is updated every week.
The system for digital COVID certificates also starts today.
1. Green zone:
– if at the time of the assessment the 14-day incidence per 100,000 population is less than 75 per 100,000 population and the weekly positivity of the laboratory tests carried out is greater than or equal to 4%; or
– if at the time of the assessment the 14-day incidence per 100,000 population is between 75 and 200 per 100,000 population and the weekly positivity of the laboratory tests performed is less than 4%.
2. Orange area:
– if the 14-day incidence per 100,000 population at the time of the assessment is between 75 and 200 per 100,000 population and the weekly positivity of the laboratory tests carried out is 4% or more; or
– if the 14-day incidence per 100,000 population at the time of the assessment is between 200 and 500 per 100,000 population.
3. Red zone:
– if at the time of the assessment the 14-day incidence per 100,000 inhabitants is greater than or equal to 500 per 100,000 inhabitants; or
– Lack of sufficient information about the country, regular updating of information or a reliable source of information, or when the survey is less than 300 samples per 100,000 population; or
– if a SARS-CoV-2 variant is questionable in the country concerned, taking into account the sequencing volumes and
Austria, Germany, Estonia, Iceland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Finland, Croatia, Greece, Denmark, Italy, Slovenia, France, Norway, Republic of San Marino, Principality of Andorra, Principality of Monaco, Vatican city-state.
All countries outside the green and red zones.
India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Myanmar, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Brazil, Republic of South Africa, Republic of Botswana, United Republic of Tanzania, Seychelles, Republic of Namibia, Republic of Zambia, Tunisia, Oman, Malaysia, Mongolian Republic of the Republic of Colombia, Republic of Chile , the Oriental Republic of Uruguay, the Republic of Argentina, the Federative Republic of Brazil, the Republic of Paraguay, the Multinational State of Bolivia, the Republic of Peru, the Republic of Costa Rica, the Republic of Guatemala and the Republic of Cuba.
Countries with which the republic Bulgaria has reached an agreement on the free movement of recipients:
Romania, Czech Republic.
Requirements for entry into Bulgaria by Zones
– are allowed on the territory of the country on presentation of a valid digital EU COVID vaccination card or a similar document,
– in the absence of a valid digital EU COVID certificate or a similar document, the person will be quarantined for 10 days,
– The director of the responsible regional health inspection can revoke the quarantine order issued by e-mail for a document with a negative PCR test or rapid antigen test.
The prescription must be withdrawn within 24 hours of the submission of the document with a negative result of the examination carried out.
– are only allowed on the territory of the country on presentation of a valid digital COVID certificate from the EU for vaccinations, diseases or tests or a similar document with the same data as the digital COVID certificate from the EU.
– At least 5 percent in total, of the participants, from the orange countries Zones, a survey will be conducted for COVID-19 with rapid antigen test.
– Not allowed on the territory of the country